Cleaning Bathroom can be a haunting task if you don’t like cleaning at all. We hardly see people that love cleaning the bathroom, they prefer to do another house task like vacuuming but cleaning the bathroom is a big question mark??????
If you are one of those who hates to clean the bathroom then surely you will like to take this help for us to complete this task with a minimal amount of effort and wasted time. A bathroom is an important place in our house where we go to clean ourselves so having a clean bathroom is very important. No one would like to get ready/showering in a dirty bathroom as we all prefer to do in a clean one. It makes a much more enjoyable experience. Especially when the guest comes over a clean bathroom is paramount.
In 45 Minutes, you can have a clean bathroom if you haven’t cleaned for a while. For a well-maintained bathroom commit 20 minutes to clean. To enjoy bathroom cleaning, pick your music ahead a time, get a drink, and then get clean.
Very important to use the adequate tools and products, using inadequate tools going to waste your time and you going to have quality issues too. Gather the recommended product and tool list as below and take them to the bathroom all in one so you can focus on the cleaning. ” Don’t leave one item out”.
The method is very important so you know what to do and what order to do it in to get quality results in less time.
Tools and Product :
- Good Quality of Microfibre Cloths. (For Dusting, Cleaning, and Polishing). I‘d say to have 4-5 is enough.
- Glass Cleaning Cloth for mirrors and window-1 is enough.
- Vacuum or Mop (Depend on the floor surface)
- An all-purpose cleaner(Use the disinfection one)
- For Glass cleaner, you can use Vinegar.
- Tub and Tile Cleaner.
- Bin liners, to replace the Bin Bag.
- Toilet bowl brush. For toilet seat use Paper towel “So we can throw the paper towel”
- Double-sided Non-scratching Sponge.
- Cleaning Toothbrush
- Cobweb Removal Duster
Method to clean a bathroom :
- We are not only going to clean a bathroom also tidy the things in the bathroom. Always remember to clean top to bottom and start from right to left. Clean one thing at a time. Put more attention and spend time on the more stubborn areas to allow the product to work to save lots of scrubbing time.
- Begin with Empty the Garbage Bin Then Remove the Cobwebs around the ceilings, Around the Vent, Around the window sills, etc. Dust the area’s top to bottom start from the top and work your way down. Remove the things from the shelves, Dust, and wipes with two spate microfibre cloths and put the things back. Complete the shelves, Window sills, etc.
- Then start spray and soak method which means focus on stubborn areas like tiles, toilets, and glassworks. The reason to soak and spray first to allow for heavy builds to easily broken down and allow any bacteria to kill. Don’t use harsh chemicals. Spray the chemical in the shower area and clean the toilet bowl (By doing this would allow the chemical to work on the shower walls, make it easy to remove any soap scrums)
- Spray the toilet cleaner inside the bowl and brush it properly. Disinfect spray to use on the toilet seat and wipe it from top to bottom around the bowl with Paper toilet and throw the paper in the bin.
- After you clean the toilet bowl start the shower, On the shower walls spray and scrub with pad (top to bottom, and scrub in the S motion) To clean the shower glass use the glass shower. (Make sure you remove all the items from the shower before start cleaning). Rinse with water after scrubbing and dry with the cloth “Don’t leave it wet”.
- If you have a tub in the bathroom then spray the tub tiles first (Remove all the items), Top to bottom scrub or wipe in the S section. Rinse with water. Spray, scrub and wipe the tub area and rinse with water. Don’t forget to dry with the microfibre cloth.
- Clean Glass mirror, vanity clean up, tidy the stuff, wipe outside vanity cabinets wipe and polish the taps. Wipe the high-touch areas like door handles, Doorknobs, Towel rail with disinfection.
- At last mop, the floor if the floor area is very small then clean with the hand sometimes mop is not sufficient to cover underneath areas. Or use the mop. If your bathroom requires a vacuum do before you mop the areas. This is the final step to get a clean bathroom.
Congratulations you made it!
In case you need professional assistance to save your time and energy call 0800 786 780 to NZ CLEAN MASTER, We provide Domestic Cleaning services in Auckland, Hamilton, and Tauranga at the competitive price at short notice too. Professional and Premium Bathroom Cleaning services in your area.